Quality Basement Crack Repairs Fayette County, AL
Water leaking through your basement walls or floors can quickly lead to a very serious flood in your home. At Allied Foundation & Crawl Space Solutions, we know the cause of all different types of leaks and provide a range of repair products and techniques to put an end to them, including the quality basement crack repairs Fayette County, AL relies on.
Basement Window, Floor, and Wall Leak Solutions
- Floor cracks - Water can rise through the porous concrete of your floor slab, and a crack will exacerbate the problem. The first step in preventing water from coming through the floor is installing a perimeter drain system. Additionally, we could install a direct drainage channel to direct any water that comes through the crack into the drain and your sump pump. After this, we will backfill the crack with stone and cover it with concrete to prevent more leaks in the future.
- Wall cracks - The soil surrounding your foundation is filled with water and even the smallest crack allows this groundwater to seep into your basement. The first step in repairing a leaky wall crack is to install one of our drainage systems. Next, we use an innovative polyurethane sealant called FlexiSpan to seal the crack. This sealant will never dry or crack and flexes to the natural movement of your foundation wall, which ensures a completely waterproof seal.
- Leaky windows - Window frames deteriorate over time, creating separation and allowing water to seep in past the seals. The first step in repairing window cracks is to install a drainage system that funnels the water to your sump pump. Next, we will create a small hole in the wall under the window with a plastic fitting to direct any water into the drainage system. Finally, this hole is sealed with a polymer injection for a clean, waterproof finish.
Get Long-Lasting Waterproofing Solutions
Wherever there is an opening in your foundation, water can enter your home, including around pipes. Our floor crack and leaky window solutions provide long-lasting results that will work with your perimeter drainage system and will not crumble, flake, or fail due to the natural expansion and shrinking of concrete.
Complete Waterproofing Solutions
A wet or damp basement is one of the things that scares home buyers away. If you're looking to sell your home, turn to us for complete waterproofing products and services. Our basement waterproofing system comes with a lifetime warranty that can be transferred to the next owner of your home, giving potential buyers the confidence they need. Our solutions include:
- Perimeter drainage systems
- Doorway drainage systems
- Sump pumps
- Waterproofing wall and floor products
- Wall and floor crack repairs
- Replacement windows
- Water heater flood protection
- Frozen discharge line prevention